Spring Ball U16/19
Saturday May 29th- At Spooky Nook Manheim PA- $60
Saturday June 5th- At Spooky Nook Manheim PA- $60
Saturday July 10th- At Spooky Nook Manheim PA- $60
Late July- Bucknell TBD
June 18th-20th (Must arrive June 17th and depart June 21st) - $215
ALL DISNEY INFO HERE
MUST ATTEND SPORTS ZONE Session and at least 1 of the above tourneys
You will also need to pay for FLIGHT/Hotel/Transportation (most hotels have free shuttle service)
Hotels must be booked through this link HERE
Hotels average about $100/night (very discounted) flights are around $300. You must stay at least 4 nights. So please plan on about $500 for a hotel on the low end and you will want to BOOK ASAP through the site once your Ymca Miller Center Registration is completed. You can decrease your costs significantly by bunking with other team members, mini vans etc. We can help you plan after the team is set.
SPORTS ZONE/SUMMER TRAINING:
Starts Mid-June Thursday NIGHTS with BISON COACHING $120
This is an 8 weeks session that is COACHED by Bison and will serve as continued training up to and through Disney! I understand with vacations we will have players miss a few nights and that is NO PROBLEM:)
HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK
1. You will need to have a USFHA membership number. You can get one HERE
This membership provides added insurance coverage through our club for tourneys. You will also get FH magazines, updates about the USA team, and more. You must be a member to participate in the Nook and Disney tourneys as well as any indoor events for 2021-2022. This is a yearly membership from the time you apply.
2. Registration for each event will be through YMCA Miller Center. We will send you a link to a registration page that is only for current spring BISON FHC members.
3. PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO REGISTER BASED ON AGE (Not grad year) SO YOU WILL NEED TO BE A TRUE U16 or TRUE U19 for each event. (regardless of current training group)
We will enter 1 U16 team and 1 U19 team for each date. The registration is first come first serve and we will cap each team with 11 field players and 1 GK.
SPORTS ZONE/SUMMER TRAINING
We will have 2 TEAMS for a total of 12 players and 1 GK per team- We will mix U16 and U19 and we will honor requests for carpooling/friends/school buddies/ etc.
Registration is first come first serve. Once all are registered we will provide your team name and schedule for games, all THURSDAY EVENING:)
REGISTRATION FOR 7 V 7 Tournaments and SPORTS ZONE will open THURSDAY APRIL 15th. (AGAIN PLEASE REGISTER FOR APPROPRIATE AGE GROUP)
We have entered 1 U19 team with a max of 16 field players and 2 goalies. We are awaiting confirmation- application submission process opened last night at 6pm. This registration will be first come first serve to ALL u19 players and ALL GKs (regardless of training section).
After 1 week of open registration for U19-ers we will open Registration for U16 until full.
REGISTRATION FOR DISNEY will open as soon as we get confirmation that our application was accepted. Look for another email soon!
If you do not have a uniform you will need to order one. Each set costs $42. You may order directly through the YMCA Miller Center. You will also need navy shorts, navy sock, and white socks.
Uniform orders can be placed starting this THURSDAY April 15th and orders will CLOSE APRIL 27th.
3. WAIT TO BE CONTACTED WITH YOUR ASSIGNED TOURNAMENTS and INVOICE PRIOR TO PAYMENT!!! You will get a personalized email with the tournament dates and INVOICE, do not use the PAY PAL options below until you receive this personal email with your assignment and invoice ON MARCH 5th.
Once all registrations are recieved we will create the rosters, once the ROSTERS are complete you will be directed to pay for the tournaments using the paypal links below. You will have one week to complete payment, if payment is not complete by March 12th we will move on to the players on the wait list.
4. March 5th Rosters will be announced and you will be contacted with your confirmed tournaments and invoice, you will use the paypal links below to make payment no later than March 12th.